Coming soon to AppManager
Amazon Appstore provides you access to all your Android apps on the Amazon Appstore. An Amazon Appstore source automatically imports all your apps and versions into AppManager.
With a linked Amazon Appstore account, you'll be able to:
- Getting access to Android apps on the Amazon Appstore
- Create new versions
- Upload screenshots with one click
- Mass upload metadata via spreadsheets or JSON files
- Edit all App Store details
- Select builds and submit apps for review
To set up the Amazon Appstore source, all you need to add is your Amazon Developer account on the Linked Credentials page and let the initial account sync finish.
Feature still in development
This store integration is still in the early development stages. If you're interested in early access to this feature, please contact us.